Thursday, June 11, 2020

THROWBACK THURSDAY: MUSIC PLAYLIST

THEME: BEST OF 1999
The last year of the the 20th century was a blast, a lot of party tunes, love songs and everything in between, ushering us into a new millennium. So I will drop my favorite songs of 1999. 


  • Heartbreak Hotel - Whitney Houston featuring Faith Evans and Kelly Price
  • Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
  • Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
  • Livin' la Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
  • I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
  • I'm Your Angel - R. Kelly and Celine Dion
  • My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston
  • All Night Long - Faith Evans featuring Puff Daddy
  • Back That Azz Up - Juvenile featuring Mannie Fresh and Lil Wayne
  • Out of My Head - Fastball
  • Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) - Jay-Z
  • Satisfy You - Puff Daddy featuring R. Kelly

So what do you think about the Playlist. Comment and don't forget to check out other posts 
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment: