Friday, November 13, 2020

FUN FRIDAY: TV SERIES REVIEW

REIGN 
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Starring: Adelaide Kane, Megan Follows, Torrance Coombs Toby Rego, Jenessa Grant
Run Time: 42min
Seasons: 4 (2013 - 2017)


REIGN chronicles the rise to power of Mary Queen of Scots (Kane) when she arrives in France as a 15-year-old, betrothed to Prince Francis, and with her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. It details the secret history of survival at French Court amidst fierce foes, dark forces, and a world of sexual intrigue.

Reign is a blend of drama, politics, Romance and intrigues set in the 16th century. Good acting, great chemistry and unpredictable plot makes this a compelling watch. The series however fails to be historically correct, with the wardrobe, food and dancing all falling short. Ignoring all these however, you can truly enjoy this series.


Rating: 7/10

You can download it for free here

What do you think of this one. Hit me up and don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates and information. Have a great weekend.
Previous Post
Next Post

3 comments:

  1. Great website, I have been a big fan for a long time. I think your images do not get enough credit, what helped me was i buy slow adding instagram followers and they like my article images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed this article, Do you have a video on this matter ? I buy vimeo views as it gives me a chance to direct people to my blogs. Hope this helps you.

    ReplyDelete