Monday, August 24, 2020

NEW RELEASE MONDAY: BOOK REVIEW

BART & JESSE - A love story By Andre' Mwansa
GENRE: Comedy, Romance 
PUBLISHED: Aug. 20, 2020
WORDS: 20,920
LANGUAGE: English
ISBN: 9781005331214

Jesse:
This is my final year of high school. On to bigger and better things. I can’t wait to get the hell out of this town and away from my brother and family as soon as possible.
No one at my school understands how hard it is to share your youth with a disabled brother. Ugh, no one even knows I have a disabled brother! I hide Jake.
I hide my imperfection. Even from him.

A hilarious story of love, friendship and true set in high school. It is the tale of girl who on the surface appears perfect but underneath the facade is the frantic search for normal in the midst of an unusual situation. A light and funny book.

RATING: 7/10

You can download this novel for free HERE

What do you think of this book, hit the comment section and tell me. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates. Have a great week, stay safe.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments: