Wednesday, September 2, 2020

LOVE WEDNESDAY: BOOK REVIEW

SOME CALL IT LOVE by Sarah Peis
GENRE: Romance, Comedy 
PUBLISHED: Aug. 31, 2018
WORDS: 66,760
LANGUAGE: English
ISBN: 9780648108528

One thing I learned this week: Never choose an essay topic based on the movie Thor and Chris Hemsworth's abs. Another--probably more important--thing I also learned: Drooling when staring at Jameson Drake is not a good look. I thought my week was as bad as it would get, until I find out my dad owes Jameson a lot of money. And I'm supposed to pay it off by working for him.

This is the tale of a woman whose fantasy about a man comes true but in an unexpected form. She is now forced whether to go with the flow or resist. This novel has a simple storyline, good character development and lovely chemistry. A nice romantic comedy.

RATING: 8/10

You can download this novel for free HERE

What do you think of this novel. Hit me up and don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 Comments: