Wednesday, July 15, 2020

LOVE WEDNESDAY: MUSIC PLAYLIST

THEME: BREAKUP 
Breakups usually leaves one or both parties in a dump. This can lead to stress duy to heartache. Not to worry, I have the perfect Playlist to get you back in the game. 

  • Best Thing I Never Had - BeyoncĂ©
  • Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
  • Survivor - Destiny’s Child
  • Problem - Ariana Grandeur Ft Iggy Azalea
  • I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
  • Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
  • Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson
  • Irreplaceable - BeyoncĂ©
  • Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
  • Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye, Kimbra
  • Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  • Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake

With this Playlist, I assure you will be back in the saddle in no time 

Do visit and comment, and do not forget to read other posts 
Previous Post
Next Post

1 comment: